Join us on Thursday, June 22 at 6pm for a special Venture Out Talk to celebrate Pride.
6:00 PM - Registration Opens
6:30 PM - Venture Out Welcome Address & Housekeeping
6:35 PM - Sam Sebastian, Country Director at Google Canada
6:40 PM - Panel Discussion, A conversation about: Pride, Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace, and mentorship in the LGBTQ+ community
- Moderator- Loren Christie, Sales Leader & Travel Journalist at Marriott International
- Gavin Reynolds, Client Solutions at Facebook
- Jazz Samra, Country Manager Channel Partnerships SMB Canada, Google
- Tim Howard, Head of Industry at Twitter
- Nathalie Crosbie, Nathalie Crosbie, Associate Director Experience Design, Myplanet / Director, Lesbians Who Tech, Toronto Chapter
7:25 PM-8:00 PM- Breakout Sessions:
- Intersectionality & Unconscious Bias presented by Gabriel Verkade, YouTube Product Strategist. All people are biased. This interactive session will challenge our own unconscious bias & explore how our individual social conditioning may interact with our professional experience. LGBTQ bias' are but one dimension as we explore the concept of intersectionality.
- LinkedIn Roundtable & Mentorship Discussion
- Experience Pride in AR/VR presented by Sam Reisler, Google
8:00 PM - 9:00 PM Light Refreshments & Social Hour
Thank you very much for supporting Venture Out Talks and see you there!